Checklist for Digital Marketing Success
Whether you are a marketer or a small/medium business owner who is struggling with organic or paid digital campaigns, or you’re just starting out and need some tips you should probably know there is a checklist before you jump on those paid social media campaigns.
When we bring new clients on board, the first and most important thing we do is check the following list to ensure that the campaigns we create to drive traffic or leads to their website are going to be a success.
Knowledge is power. Allow us to share some of our experience-based knowledge with you. Before you start creating your digital strategy skeleton, you should be aware of what works long-term.
- Having a website where you advertise and showcase your services or products is a must nowadays. But what is even more important than that is the content quality you are providing through your website. Create relevant content, speak about your values, your mission, and point out what makes your business stand out from the rest. Enrich your content with beautiful imagery and videos so that when you drive traffic to your site people will want to stay and shop or find out more information.
- Browsing your website and seeing a testimonial from someone else using your services or products will directly impact the number of people who are willing to trust your skills and expertise. People tend to believe and be influenced by other people’s experiences. Hence, we highly recommend using social proof and testimonials in your communication channels. If you are a start-up business, we suggest doing some ‘free’ work and be compensated with these testimonials!
- We are living in a world where social media has redefined our lives. At Soccialy, we believe there is no better way to reach people than social media however it requires time and consistency to create an engagement with your followers. Make sure you create posts that are relevant to your audience and post frequently. Create content that has a human approach and doesn’t always advertise your product. Social media is social for a reason so make sure to interact with your audience, create and engage in conversations!
- Share your knowledge and expertise with others. It is reciprocally beneficial, we promise you. Add a blog section to your website and write short articles related to your area of expertise. Your website SEO will benefit a lot from this.
- You know your services. You know your products, but how well do you know your audience? Create your personas, the people you are aiming to target, and start framing your content strategy and targeting towards them. Take into consideration demographics, psychographics (interests, lifestyle, values, etc.), behaviors, and locations.
- Especially if you are a local business, you need to invest some time in creating and optimizing your Google business page. The very first place people will be searching for your kind of services or products will be Google. Make sure you include all the right information in your business profile and make sure you link your website to it.
Now that you have read all of this, you might think you are ready to start with everything else. We have shared with you some basic tips here, but make sure you subscribe to our blog as we promise to keep bringing you more detailed information to help you become a marketing whizz.
At Soccialy, we are in a continuous learning & development stage. We will be sharing our knowledge here and we invite you to visit our website for upcoming articles. See you soon!