Soccialy Logo
d

WE ARE SOCCIALY

Let’s Work Together

LONDON

Meridien House, 42 Upper Berkeley St, Marylebone, London W1H 5PW

Tel: + 44 330 124 2022

Social Media Management

Education Recruitment Social Media Management Service

Maximise your return on recruitment investment and target education professionals who spend most of their time on social media. Leveraging the most popular social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok, we have a tried and tested process of helping educators find qualified candidates for their hard-to-fill roles without wasting budget.

soccialy can help

Looking to Reach a Specific Demographic?

Social media is a golden opportunity to have direct contact with talented education professionals looking to take the next step on the career ladder. Social media plays a crucial role in marketing communications, from amplifying your employer brand to finding the right team to help your school achieve success. The majority of headteachers we speak with tell us their social media management experience is at best inconsistent or neglected altogether. Our education recruitment social media management service slots into your school’s overarching marketing and communications strategy. The hands-on methodologies we offer clients champions their school as a great employer drives candidate leads and job applications.

Social Media Management

Don’t Wait for the Best Talent to Find Your School; We’ll Find Them for You!

Traditional job boards rely on candidates visiting their website. With only 10-15% of teachers and education professionals actively looking for a new role, we identify, target and engage with the remaining 85% who aren’t actively looking for new career opportunities. 

 

Targeting passive job-seekers across the education sector means we can open up the pool of talent for your school, meaning you can expect to receive the right quality and quantity of job applications. 

Benefits

We Can Effectively Manage Your Social Media Channels

Our team of social media experts are here to create a personalised marketing strategy for your channels that align with your goals and priorities.

Build your brand

Manage negative and positive comments

Engage new candidates

Social Media Management

We can analyse your school’s social media audiences and develop a strategy that’s tailored to you by creating and distributing content for your social media profiles, monitoring online conversations and providing a community service.

 

Consider soccialy to be the social media marketing partner you have always wanted to appoint. Our in-house team of social media strategists will work with your organisation to run your social media channels to boost brand awareness and drive engagement with potential candidates, leaving your school to focus on delivering excellence in education. 

Sign up to our Newsletter

To stay up-to-date with everything happening at soccialy.