Independent Recruitment Package
Refer a school to work with soccialy, and when they sign their agreement they will get 1 bonus recruitment credit, and so will your school, plus 1 recruitment credit every time they renew their agreement.
State or Trust Recruitment Package
Refer a school to work with soccialy, and when they sign their agreement they will get 3 bonus recruitment credits, and so will your school, plus 3 recruitment credits every time they renew their agreement.
Refer a school to work with soccialy, and when they sign their agreement they will get 10% off their package, and so will you! Plus 10% discount every time they renew their agreement.
If you refer a school before August 31st you will be entered into our competition to win 1-year FREE recruitment and £1,500 cash!
The winner of the competition will be contacted on 30th September 2022.
- The soccialy referral scheme is open to existing, previous and non-soccialy clients
- To make a valid referral, you must complete the web form at: soccialy.com/referral-scheme
- Referrals will only be eligible if the referred school is not already in conversation with soccialy via any other channel
- If a Referred school is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer
- To constitute a successful referral, the referred business must sign an agreement for at least one of the core soccialy services (State or Trust Recruitment Package, Independent Recruitment Package or an Admissions Package)
- There is no limit to the number of schools a referrer can refer
- The soccialy referral scheme is available to UK residents only
- Referral leads must close within 6 months of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral bonus.
- If you require any further information in regard to the soccialy referral scheme, please email [email protected]
- Referrals made before August 31st 2022 will be entered into a draw to win 1 year of free recruitment (20 credits) and £1,500 cash. The winner will be contacted on September 30th